This workshop is intended for those who are interested in the Coaching Practitioner course, which we organize at The Bridge. We will explain to you how the course is run, the content, and what you will learn from it. At the end of the course, successful trainees will become accredited coaches. During the workshop, we will also try one of the coaching techniques you will learn on the course.
This workshop will be conducted in English and is recommended for higher levels (B2-C2)
Date and time of the event: 17.3.2022 at 6 p.m.
The content of the workshop will be:
- Extensive discussion on the topic “What is coaching?”
- Sharing one’s own coaching experience
- What does it mean to be a good coach
- Practicing one of the coaching techniques in small group
- Benefits of coaching in both professional and private areas