To develop your business and work effectively in a team, it is important to be able to say exactly what you really want to communicate. Even more so if the team you are leading is international. Describing your expectations succinctly and finding the right words in English to motivate your colleagues is not easy even in your mother tongue.
Sign up for our one-year internationally certified coaching course that will teach you how to use coaching techniques, conduct a coaching conversation, and communicate more effectively with your colleagues.
Who is the course for?
The coaching course is conducted in English and is designed for coaches, managers, and executives who are already working or want to work in an international environment.
“I would highly recommend Mike as a professional coach. He helped me not only to improve my English coaching vocabulary, but also taught me several extremely helpful coaching methods and tools. Mike is a great expert and a very kind person – he is enthusiastic, curious, creative, and does it all with a positive attitude. He treats clients like partners, trusts them and encourages their inputs. Mike also provides very useful resources and support which I appreciated greatly.”
Anna Hudáková, People & Culture Strategist
The training is accredited by EMCC UK, an international organisation of professional mentors and coaches not only in the UK but also in the international community and includes personal coaching, mentoring, group work, and language support.
What do you get?
- receive the EMCC UK International Diploma in “Professional Coaching”
- complete 150 hours of individual and group work, during which you will have sufficient time to really get to grips with coaching
- improve your communication skills in English
- develop your full potential and master coaching
- gain confidence to be yourself in English
- be able to put your coaching skills into practice immediately and train to become a certified coach
Who is the course for?
- interactive workshops
- working in pairs or small groups outside of workshops
- mentored coaching of real clients
- language coaching (if needed)
- evaluation and feedback
- self-reflection in the form of “journals” + feedback
Mike Shreeve served as a school director and an HR manager. His management experience became useful in his current professional training role, where he acts as a coach and a mentor to managers and HR professionals. He has designed the NLP and Coaching Skills, and the Teaching Students with Special…