You spend more than a third of your productive life at work so shouldn’t that work be fulfilling, rewarding and enjoyable? How do you find such work and which specific job is the best fit for you? Does the ethos of the school to which you are applying match your own?
In this session we will take you through the hiring process from a school’s perspective and provide you with some practical tips on: how to best prepare for an interview; nailing the interview itself and what you should be looking for in a good school that values its teachers.
The session will cover:
- Researching the school before you apply.
- Preparing a professional CV that gets you noticed.
- Anticipating and preparing for interview questions.
- Preparing for an online interview.
- Creating the perfect first impression.
- Preparing relevant questions for you to ask at interview.
Register for our workshop and up your game on ELT job market.