It is with our great pleasure and honour to inform you that the Slovak Association of Language Schools (AJS SR) is hosting the October 2020 issue of the Humanizing Language Teaching online magazine run by Pilgrims.
HLT is the leading free online magazine for Teachers of English where you’ll find a wealth of ELT articles and ELT resources, lesson ideas, voices, book reviews and articles about 21st Century Skills, NLP, CLIL, Primary, Secondary and more!
Contributors include Mario Rinvolucri, Alan Maley, Rod Bolitho, Adrian Underhill, Tessa Woodward, Andrew Wright, Aleksandra Zaparucha and many more leading ELT experts so you will publish next to well known professionals.
The whole issue in October 2020 will be presenting us – the Slovak professionals in ELT to the world. We welcome you to join in and contribute to Humanising Language Teaching magazine. Selected contributions for this issue will be remunerated 30 Eur/contribution. The sponsor of this initiative is the Slovak Association of Language Schools (AJS SR).
Please read about the contributor´s guidelines and submit your piece of writing by 31st May 2020 to email@example.com.
Please find the range of magazine sections below:
- Various Articles, Various length, themes
- 21st Century Skills, In tune with, Can be articles or lesson outlines
- Lesson Ideas, Nice if for various age groups but not a must
- Golden Classics, A classic idea that still works, an idea worth telling the young generation about
- Voices, opinions from students, teachers, editors, publishers, animators involved in ELT, Personal tone
- Publications, Reviews of books
- Humour, Cartoons , jokes or articles on using humour
- 11 Poems, Poems written by teachers
Please make sure you have read and understood the Contributor´s guidelines as it is vital to keep to the requested form and length. Please read the guidelines in the document below.
The deadline for your submissions is 31st May 2020.
Klaudia Bednárová, the principal of the Bridge – English Language Centre
Jana Chynoradská, President of the Slovak Association of Language Schools
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org , 0917 596 154