the Bridge – English language centre is seeking a full-time English teacher with CELTA qualifications to join our team. Someone who is enthusiastic, dynamic and cares about his/her students.
We are looking for someone with legal background who can teach our students – lawyers, prosecutors, students of law, etc.
The school is located in the centre of Bratislava, the capital of Slovakia.
The package includes:
- Teaching adults at advanced level (B2-C2), individuals or small groups (max 8 people per group)
- 25 lessons a week
- Salary: 1000 eur/ month
- Full support (legal issues, visa, help with finding accommodation), help with teaching materials
- Regular mentoring, observations
- On-going training
- Team-building activities
Interesting facts to consider:
- Affordable cost of living (e.g. a studio in the centre of Bratislava – cca 450 eur, 2-bedroom flat in the centre – cca 600 eur)
- Price of beer – 2 eur J
- Great location of Bratislava: Budapest- 3 hours away (by train), Vienna – 1 hr away, Prague – 4hrs away
A few words about Bratislava from Francisco, one of our teachers:
“Bratislava is truly a little big city, in the sense that if offers all a world class metropolitan city would, but none of the cons. For example, you will find its parks and city streets safe even late in the night. Noise, smog and other forms of pollution are also low. The city is home to many museums, cafes, bookstores not to mentions the unparalleled access to cultural events at very affordable prices. All in all, Bratislava is a city that will give you a great deal for your money, whether you decide to travel or stay here for the long run.”
If interested, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking forward to hearing from you 🙂